No.1 COPA Therapy for
Neck & Upper Back Pain
The most common cause of neck pain is bad posture. The symptoms can present in the head, neck, jaw, chest, upper back, shoulder, arm, wrist and fingers. These signs and symptoms include pain, weakness, stiffness, dead-arm sensation, pins and needles, numbness and clumsiness.
Neck & Upper Back Assessment
Our assessment will verify whether these symptoms are due to damage to the cervical spine or other sources.
At Manchester's physiotherapy and COPA Therapy center, CTCLINIC.CO.UK we have assessed and successfully treated many conditions, including:
- Migranes / Vertigo
- Cervical disc herniation and prolapse
- Cervical spondylitis/arthritis
- Cervical nerve entrapment (pinched nerve)
- Musculo-tendinitis lesions (sprains / strains)
- Myofascial pain syndrome, fibromyositis
- Cervical spine trauma (whiplash)
- Hypomobility lesions (stiff neck)