Lower Back Pain
At CTCLINIC.CO.UK we treat the most complicated, chronic and acute back pain, often after other practices have failed to do so.
Lower back pain can be caused by many factors, such as bad posture, heavy lifting, old injuries...
Damage to the lumbar spine can affect other parts of the body. The symptoms can present in the lower back, buttock region, hip, knee, upper and lower leg, ankle and foot. They can also involve the stomach, groin and peroneal region (saddle region).
It can affect functions such as sitting, walking, ascending and descending steps, lavatory function, coughing, sneezing, sleeping, bending and lifting. If you have any signs and symptoms in these areas, we need a proper assessment and diagnosis to treat your condition.
Assessment and correct treatment is our responsibility. At ctclinic.co.uk we diagnose and treat many conditions, such as:
- Lumbar strains and sprains
- Myofascial pain syndrome
- Lumbar radiculopathy (sciatica)
- Lumbar disc herniation and prolapse
- Spondylitis (arthritis).
- Spondylosis (degenerative disc disease).
- Sacro-iliac arthritis (hip and pelvic pain).
- Lumbar instability.
- Spinal canal stenosis (narrowing of the spine).
- Hypermobility lesions (facet joint syndrome/stiff back/Strains and sprains).
- Spinal disc herniation.