Manchester Acupuncture Treatment, covering Didsbury, Stockport and surrounding areas. Treatment for Back pain, shoulder pain, knee pain and neck pain.
What is Acupuncture?
Without acupuncture, we cannot call our clinic a Comprehensive Treatment Clinic as it adds so much to any treatment centre which wants to achieve high levels of care.
Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine
Acupuncture is one of the main components of Traditional Chinese Medicine and has been practised for thousands of years in China. Acupuncture has become one of the most researched and documented of the alternative medical practices in Britain.
What can be treated with Acupuncture?
Current clinically-controlled studies show that acupuncture can effectively treat many of the following chronic and acute conditions:
- Arthritis, rheumatism, back pain, sciatica
- Frozen shoulder, joint and muscular aches & pains, cramp
- Anxiety, stress, headaches, insomnia, depression
- Infertility, menstrual problems, menopausal problems
- Feelings of being ‘run down’
- Parkinson’s disease
- Pregnancy problems, post-natal care
- Recovery from chronic or acute symptoms
- Restore energy and the balance of their physical and emotional health
- Rebuild a healthy lifestyle and the feeling of wellbeing
Does Acupuncture hurt?
Acupuncture rarely hurts. The most that people experience is a dull ache around the base of the inserted needle, or a slight tingling feeling when the needle is inserted. Points at the extremities, like toe or finger ends, can sometimes be a little sharp, but the sensation is usually brief.